Rates & Insurance
$250 per 50-minute therapy session.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I have decided not to be formally on any insurance panels, but many insurance companies will reimburse partial fees for out-of-network providers. I am happy to provide you with regular documentation to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Venmo, Zelle, Check, Cash
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.